Membership - Information
ESER MEMBERSHIP 2018 IS ONLINE > APPLY/RENEW NOW!
Benefits of your ESER 2018 Membership*
*depending on the respective membership type
- Representation of emergency radiology on a European level
- Reduced congress and workshop registration fee
- Access to all webinar recordings
- EDER – European Diploma in Emergency Radiology
- ESOR visiting scholarship programme
- ESER membership certificate
- ESER newsletter
- Access to educational material of ESER activities
|Full Members:||EUR 40.00|
|Corresponding Members:||EUR 40.00|
|Associate Members:||EUR 40.00|
|Junior Members:||EUR 20.00|
shall be radiologists with special interest in Emergency Radiology, predominantly active in Europe.
shall be radiologists with special interest in Emergency Radiology, predominantly active outside of Europe.
shall be physicians, scientists, radiographers, technologists or nurses with special interest in Emergency Radiology.
are residents or students with special interest in Emergency Radiology. Junior Members will automatically become either Full Members, Corresponding Members or Associate Members, after the earlier of
(a) completion of the training, or
(b) the expiry of 3 years of Junior Membership.
Junior Members may apply for extension of Junior Membership status beyond three years if this applies.
The membership type “Junior members” requires one proof: letter of your head of department confirming your junior status
Membership 2018 will only be active upon receipt of these documents.